background

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well the 3rd trimester fatigue has set in. I feel like I am back to being 8 weeks pregnant and just getting out of bed in the morning makes me tired. So I am working on conserving energy...thankfully for Michael he does a great job cooking and cleaning-so Cozmo and I get fed and we have clean clothes to wear! Cozmo is moving around more than ever. We love to just sit and watch him/her move around...I spend a lot of time wondering what is going on in there! Cozmo is also working on making his lungs stronger by having the hiccups ALL THE TIME!!! It makes me crazy because it is this tapping in my lower belly that never stops! But I am thankful that the lungs are working :)

We started prenatal classes and it seems to be pretty informative without scaring us to death. 5 more weeks and we will be full-term and done with prenatal classes...it is hard to believe. I have continued to have contractions but not enough in an hour to send us to the hospital (5 in one hour), Cozmo likes to cut it close and have as many as possible without going!!!

We go to the doctor again next week, so until then...I added a picture of "pre-bump" (4.19.08) and then currently (9.27.08). I is amazing how much the body changes...without any help from me!! The funny thing about it, I felt like I had a "belly" at that time and people should have known I was pregnant...seems a bit ridiculous now!! It blows our mind how big my belly and the baby is getting. But I love it!!!


1 comment:

Jess said...

Pregnancy agrees with you, Courtney...you look adorable! You too Michael!