background

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Mother's Day!!

We had a great Mother's Day. Finnean and Dad surprised me with beautiful pink roses and planned days for us of later on this month. They planned for us to go to the Capitol and have a day downtown followed by an I Cubs game, a trip to the Science Center and then "Mom Time" at The Family Tree-the studio where I have started going to yoga! It was a wonderful surprise! We spent the day together snuggling and playing. They took me to lunch and we went shopping (believe or not---one of my favorite things to do with both of them!!) The weekend started off great by me having some time to myself to get a massage and went to lunch-it was so peaceful and relaxing!! The best gift Finnean gave me was some belly laughs when we were playing together!!! He has really started to become a little person and that laugh just melts my heart!!! The weekend was topped off on Monday when my Dad and Trudy sent me beautiful flowers!! What a nice surprise!! I will let you know how our adventures go downtown!!

No comments: