background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Big News!!!

We have big news at the Wagler House...sorry all you baby lovers out there...we are not having a baby BUT the good news is I am going to be a "almost" stay at home mom!!! I recently took a part-time job at my current work place. I will be working a couple weekends a month and a few days during the week but mostly at home with our little guy. We having been looking for a long time, for a way for me to be at home and this was a perfect opportunity that we could not pass up. It will definitely a change of pace but I couldn't be more excited. Michael and Finnean are pretty excited too!! We will keep you posted if any other big news comes our way :)

2 comments:

Tonya Howell said...

Congratssss!!
Is this one step closer to a little sibling for big boy Finnean? Or am I just thinking into it too much? :)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

That is such a blessing for you! And I'm a little jealous! :)