background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Catch Up...

A few pictures from last weekend that I didn't get posted...
This is little Finnean sleeping on his mattress at the foot of our bed when we was sick. Thank goodness he is feeling back to normal!

Finnean and Dad came to watch me play mud volleyball last weekend. Finnean found a good place to sit in the shade and kick back with Dad!

He did a great job drinking out of the water bottle. Usually he spills :)

Silly face! I think this is just the first of many pictures with a silly face from Finnean. When you look at Michael's pictures from when he was little he often had a silly smile. Just another reason that Finnean is like his Daddy!

This is proof that the mom that hates germs and hates having her hands dirty played mud volleyball! Finnean didn't know who I was because of all of the mud! It was a lot of fun but I am not sure that it is the sport for me...it is a lot of fun while you are playing but all of that mud after you get home is just no fun!

No comments: