background

Friday, April 8, 2011

We heart Cozmo!

24 weeks
On Wednesday we had our regular check up for Cozmo.  Michael decided to take the morning off and we heading to the Sculpture Park for a family day after the appointment.  The doctor's appointment went great!  I passed the glucose (for gestational diabetes) screen and we got to hear little Cozmo's heartbeat.  All of my questions were "normal" according to the doctor-so we are doing great!  Finnean has been very interested in Cozmo lately and him moving around.  He will say that his Cozmo is moving and shake his belly around.  We have been trying to get him to feel the real Cozmo but we haven't got it just yet.  Sometimes Finnean will put his hand on my belly and say "O! I felt it move!"  Silly boy.  We have been going through tons of names lately, trying to find the perfect one for this little person.  Cozmo has been moving around like crazy!!  It is so fun to watch my belly move and jump around.  I feel like Cozmo is really low (if that helps with your guess of a boy or a girl :)  This time around I have been craving SUGAR!  Not as much salt but anything loaded with sugar.  I can't get enough Frosted Flakes.  I have to hide them from Finnean so he doesn't eat the sugar-filled junk!  We will keep you posted on little Cozmo!!

No comments: