background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life is busy.

O how he loves to explore.  He is EVERYWHERE!  He is busy, which keeps me busy and he loves to check out whatever catches his big brown eyes.  He seems drawn to trees.  Always pulling up on them, feeling them, hugging them.  Maybe he will be an environmentalist.  :)

These eyelashes. o. my. goodness.  i can't get over how cute he is.  I know he just looks like a baby to everyone else but I am just smitten.  the cheeks.  the messy, soft hair.  he has me wrapped and is quite the momma's boy.

Now this guy...when did he turn 15!?!  He seems SO OLD!!!  He has this personality that just light up our house.  He is funny and he likes to be funny (which is not always funny)! He is sassy, smart, fast, full of life and energy, loves making new friends, not as timid as he used to be and looks just like Michael.  It has been so fun watching him grow into a little boy and he is just as wrapped around my finger as his little bro.  He LOVES Hutchinson so much, it is just awesome to see them interact.  I just didn't know that my heart had that much love to give, but with three boys like I have (michael too!), it does.   

Finnean got to go to the football game last month and GO ON THE FIELD!!!!  Michael will be doing a post on that experience soon.  Mind. Blown.  So fun:)
Okay.  So the blog may never get a picture on it again.  {Okay, I lied and had to put a few on this post after I typed it AND they actually uploaded.  Too bad I am super tired and can't do anymore! Anyhoo...on to what we are up too...}  Life seems busy right now and there isn't much time for waiting on my super slow computer to upload the pictures.  With that said, what have we been up to?!  What keeps us so busy??  Preschool is our biggest commitment of the week.  Finnean is LOVING it and it keeps me from scheduling too many things for our week.  It also keeps from scheduling too many things in the evenings, making us have an earlier bedtime...which is a good thing!  I will do a post just on preschool this week.  O man, he loves it!  We have been watching our little walker, Hutchinson, turn pro.  He walks all the time now and is just blowing us away with how old he seems!  He is starting to say Momma more and LOVES to say Dad, Hi Dad, Hiiiiii Dad etc.  He loves his Daddy.  Just his past week he started saying "nigh-nigh." O man-so cute.  The boys keep busy with going for walks (bike rides for Finnean), playing with friends, library time,  reading, playing, building, hitting the pumpkin patch, etc. etc. etc.  We try to keep the house clean with all that playing that we do.  I stay busy with Bare Root, Michael works late at least one night a week, we attempt to make it to church on Sundays and attend our bible study a couple Sundays a month-so our little calendar is full.  I am not complaining.  Life is good.  We get to spend time together as a family.  We are healthy and we have a house to keep us warm.  Life is good.  Just busy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

please please frame the picture of Hutch with the yellow tree. That one is a total keeper!