background

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A few things I have to remember...

  • Last night after Finnean's first Christmas concert (more on that cuteness later!), Michael asked him what his favorite part was about the night.  Finnean responded "Having you there was my favorite part." ughhhh, talk about heart melted.  I don't think he was even talking about me but my goodness...that boy gets me.
  • Yesterday we were out shopping and Finnean said that he wanted to get himself some Cars slippers.  I told him that he told Santa that, so we just need to wait and see.  THEN he pointed out that he hasn't seen Santa this year and still hasn't told him...so looks like we are going to see Santa this weekend.   I have a suspicion that Santa is bringing Cars Slippers :)
  • I was telling Michael that we needed to go see Santa and Finnean asked Michael what he wanted from Santa.  Michael responded...hmmm, I don't know some socks.  Finnean shouts from the backseat...WE ALREADY GOT YOU SOCKS!!!! Silly boy. 
  • Hutchinson started saying Uh-oh!!!  SOOO cute!! But not really that cute when he is throwing random stuff in the trash.  His new favorite thing to do.
  • He can pump his fist when you say GOOOO CYCLONES!  He also can identify anything ISU.  He sees it and smiles and shouts.  Did I mention that he is loud? 

I know there are more things to write but I have a little button pusher trying to help me post this!! :)

No comments: