background

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hutchinson

Little Hutch is not little anymore.  He may be tiny in size but boy is he growing.  Just a few things I don't want to forget...
  • He calls fire trucks, ambulances etc.  "weee-weeees"  You know, like the sound they make...cracks me up every time.
  • He is really starting to repeat words that you say and is getting some colors down.  He has just started "singing" along with Finnean and me when we sing the ABCs.  SO CUTE!
  • "Geeeen" and "purr-ple" are two of the cutest colors he says.
  • Fi-Fi is still is favorite person and points upstairs and says Fi-Fi when he gets out of bed in the morning.  The very first thing he says is DAD?! (thanks buddy) and then followed by the sign "eat" and then Fi-Fi.  I do get a hug in there but it starts to hurt a girl's feelings when you are last on the list!
  • He loves to play ball, hold a ball, throw, swing a bat at a ball...anything with a ball, Hutchinson is all over it.
  • He is just flooring me with how old he seems.  I am not quite sure that I am ready for him to be two.  I just don't want my baby to grow up that fast.  It is hard to believe how much he has grown up even in the last two months (I have some pictures to post for proof). 
More on what he is up too and his big bro, soon.   I hope anyways!

No comments: