background

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Halloween Fun and Fall catch up!

I love Halloween.  I would throw a HUGE Halloween party if my husband would let me know but he is not as big a fan of Halloween, so I just have to settle for taking the cute kids around :)  Michael was out of town for Halloween and we headed out to hit up the neighborhood with our neighbor friends!  It was so fun and so fun to see the boys hanging with their friends!
We had Ironman, The Hulk, a ninja and two darn cute fire fighters.  We definitely felt safe walking around with all those boys!  The big boys ran and ran and Car-Car and Hutchy took to ride in the wagon.  I am not sure that Hutchinson even knew what he was doing and he didn't realize that the candy was for eating we were almost done!  Finnean really wanted to hand out candy, so we came back and gave our not so good candy away! I didn't buy any...so we had to give SOMETHING away! 

The Sunday before Halloween we hit up the Ankeny FUMC's Trunk or Treat.  We invited Avett (and his parents too) and it was SO MUCH FUN!  The day was just perfect.  It wasn't cold, it was just an awesome fall day.  The big boys showed Avett how to trick or treat and they even got to decorate some cookies!  I am so glad that these boys get to go on adventures together!

No comments: