background

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January in pictures...

Cali love.
PS-this is just after he FREAKED out and was "that" kid screaming to leave the train table.
This is probably one of my favorite picture of Hutchinson to date.  He is NEVER this serious, NEVER.  I told them to make a superhero face and this is what I got.  OH MY!
(This was taken after we went to a Super Hero Party at Chick-Fil-A.  Finnean declared it was the BEST PARTY EVER!)
These boys make my heart swell.  Can't get enough of those smiles!
Those cheeks get me.
Smile twins.
Snuggling or nuggling as Hutchinson calls it in Momma's sweater.
Captain America with his shield that he made!!
Oh my.  This pirate gets me.  "Arrrh pi-tys!"
Whew.  Hutchinson is super old.  We switched him to a big boy bed (against my will!!) so he can get ready to potty train.  Seriously, just look at him.  HE IS SO OLD.  He loves it and as only fallen out once. 
One Sunday it was super warm and we headed to the Sculpture Park to check out the sunset and I snagged this picture.  Finnean is way ahead of us but I love how it is of my favorite things!
That's alotta cuteness for one picture.  They LOVE their Dad!
Same night as above...took my breathe away.
This is the winner for my favorite picture ever. Thanks Michael for capturing our joy!
New art calls for a family photo op.
Cutest church greeters that we ever did see.
We went on a date last week and Michael pulled these outta his pocket.  NEVER leave home without at least two HotWheels.
H is completely and utterly obsessed with puzzles.  This is what he does, all day long.  "You play puzzles with me?" And he kind of cocks his head when he says it...how can you say no!?
Go Fast MOMMA!
This kid is seriously old.  Look at those hands.  He loves taking pictures. 
H helping fold the sheets.  :)

No comments: