background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 play dates in 1 day!!

Kisses!
Finnean's friend Sam came over to play today. Sam's mom, Abby, works at House of Mercy with me. Sam is two and has the world at his fingertips, exploring everything in site. I found out quickly that we are not 2 year old proofed yet...but we will be ready. Sam is so smart and is such a cutie. He showed Finnean all about being two!
It was so fun!

"So that is how you sit up...I can do that...maybe!"
Kaia Swaim came over today with her mommy, Kaitlyn. It was so neat to watch Kaia explore Finnean and he just watched her. She is 6 months and is almost crawling! It is so neat to see what Finnean will be doing in such a short time!! Kaitlyn also gave me some pointers on how to make our own baby food. I am definitely going to get it a go when he starts eating solids...which is only a little over a month away!!

No comments: