background

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back to work

Two if my favorite things...Finnean's toes and Jerry dog!
Jerry continues to do great with Finnean and loves smelling him and Finnean loves to watch him. I think they make a pretty good pair!

Finnean has started to find his feet. He always has his feet in the air and looking at them. He will be grabbing them before we know it!

Finnean loves to look at the fan in the living room. He has really started to hold up his head on his own, which make his cheeks look even bigger!!!


Sleeping in the big boy crib!! He continues to do great sleeping in it at night but we are still struggling on taking naps in the crib-we will get it, it just might take some time!

"Bootie"licious

Well-I survived going back to work. Leaving was the hardest part and then I should not have called to see how he was doing BUT I made it and until 4 pm. I was pretty proud of myself. We have just been snuggling up and Finnean has been so smiley. I am sure that it was a nice change of pace to see someone besides me . Marcia said that Finnean didn't sleep the best but he did eat for her and I am sure that it is just an adjustment! But the first day is done-
thank goodness!!

My co-workers are wonderful and some girl friends ("all of the married ladies") from work got together and made jewelry, chatted and kept my mind off of having to go back on Monday---THANK YOU Kelcee and Ashlyn!!

No comments: