background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun in Ames!

Finnean had fun looking at old building with Dad on Ames' Main Street.
Izzy let Finnean borrow her chair for a little bit to kick back and read a magazine.
We wanted to get a cute picture of Izzy and Finnean sitting together in the tiny chair...you can see how this went...
Finnean says: "Momma why are you making me sit so close to this girl?"
Izzy says: "He is squishing me!!"
Izzy says: "O-okay this isn't to bad I will even give you a little smile...!"
Finnean says: "Ahh...she has hair...I can pull on it and pinch her cheeks!"

Finnean says: "She is so close I think I can lick her face!!" I don't believe Izzy needs a caption! Her face says it all!!

We had a great time at the Schmidt's in Ames for a pre-4th BBQ. Uncle Trav came and hung out with us as well. Izzy is about 4 months old was having a sleepy day when we were visiting. That didn't stop Finnean from drooling on her toys and hung out and having fun! I got to snuggle her up-it is hard to believe that Finnean was ever that little!! We hope to have more play dates in the future!!

No comments: