background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 28th

I know I usually keep the blog about Finnean but Finnean wouldn't be here if we didn't get married! Wednesday is our 3 year anniversary and I had to post some of my favorite pictures.
*****
October 28, 2006 was a beautiful fall day. Filled with sunshine and gorgeous fall colors. We laughed, we cried, we danced-it was one of the most amazing days of my life. We had a candlelit ceremony at the Methodist Church in Bloomfield following by dinner and dancing at the Bloomfield Country Club. We took pictures at the Weaver House, the place we ate at for our Prom dinner. Prom dates is all we were supposed to be, Michael needed a date and I was cute-so we were set up. We weren't supposed to fall in love...but we did-so it was extra special to have pictures taken at the beautiful Weaver House. A hayride was our perfect fall carriage to the Country Club.
*****
What a perfect day. Gives me goosebumps to think about it.
One of my favorite pictures from all 2000 we have.

Amazing sunset.

First Look.

Mr. and Mrs.

Wedding Party.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was so lucky to be a part of that day. Congrats and good work!! Tucker was happy to be part too..