background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finnean

Finnean loves to play trains.  He has been putting them "to sleep" each night when we pick up toys.  They all end up very nicely lined up.  It is pretty cute!

Finnean was maxing and relaxing one morning.  Snuggled in with "Mama Bear".  His new favorite random stuffed animal.

PEEK!
This toys looks like hollow logs and you can hide in them.  He loved "scaring" me!
Finnean got on News Channel 13 while we were at the Science Center.  He was waving and smiling right up until they said and "we are back..."  Then he just stood there looking scared! 
Last week I really got some cleaning done and even broke out the hose to vacuum the base boards.  I look over and this is what I see.  Finnean was doing EXACTLY what I was doing.  He even turned his little vacuum on.  He is such a good helper!
Painting a masterpiece.
Love that smile.

No comments: