background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A little about Finnean...

  • He loves to... paint, draw, color, flying rocket ships that he has made out of Legos, give Jerry kisses, RUN, be outside, get the mail, help cook anything, chocolate, read books, ice cream, fold laundry, talk on the phone, be with friends, play trains, look out the window, watch the windmill that is by our house, "do it my-self" and snuggle in the mornings.
  • He does not love to...eat veggies, say "I sorry" (it is hard being little), sleep without a light on, say goodbye.
  • Lucky for us he is still a pretty laid back little guy.  His little personality is hilarious and makes us smile.  We have our moments of chaos but we are having a blast.
  • He loves his "baby Cozmo" and is always telling my belly "Hi Cozmo!!" or giving it a hug.  He is so caring, we are so excited to have him meet his little brother or sister in July!
  • Things we hear around our house:
    •  "Cool socks Daddy!" Or "Cool shirt Mommy!"  He is very observant.
    • "Snack PLEASE!!"  I swear he could eat all the time.
    • "E'cuse me Jerry!"  Trying to get Jerry to move out of the way.
    • "Jerry NO!"  I wondering where he hears that!
    • "You snuggle me?"
    • "I have choc-late for snack?"
    • "You wanna go shoot basketball?"
    • "That's awesome."
    • "I do it my-self!"
    • Just yesterday this was our conversation:   Mommy:  "Who are you talking to?"  Finnean: " I not talking on the phone I texting Michael Wagler."  Really?? We have to cut back on the phone use at our house.

No comments: