background

Sunday, August 2, 2009

8 month photo shoot

He looks like such a big boy!!

The ear on this caterpillar squeaks. So I showed him how to squeak it. He did it with his hand once and then put it in his mouth and continued to squeak it by biting it. Whatever works I guess :)

What are you doing Dad?!

Finnean and his best friend Jerry!

Head shot.

This one is a little blurry but I could not resist posting it. He is just too cute!

Pondering what the next 8 months have in store...

New favorite position. He loves to go from his belly to sitting. He can really move around the floor with this new move. He is SO flexible!
This is my favorite.
He is patting his big belly and that smile just melts my heart!
*****
These are a few of the pictures from Finnean's eight month photo shoot. I could not decide what to put him in-so I decided on a hot summer day...he shouldn't have to wear anything at all!

No comments: