background

Friday, August 7, 2009

Big Mess...

I always tell about the cute things Finnean has done or the adventures that we go on. Today I will share a messy, smelly story with you. Uncle Tom came down for dinner last night and Finnean stayed up a little later than normal so we decided not to give him a bath. I took him downstairs to get ready for bed and low and behold...a giant poopy diaper. Yuck! So I am trying to clean him up debating if I should give him a bath, trying not to get poopy all over him and he is screaming!!! All of a sudden I hear the sound of water filling something up...it was not water but it was PEE and his eye was the bucket! As I am trying to get him cleaned up he went pee and it went straight in his little eye:( He didn't know to move his head so he is gasping for air because it was scaring him. I finally figure out what is going on and he puts his hands over his eyes. We are both screaming at this point-me trying to get Michael downstairs to get the bath started, since now we have pee and poopy all over and Finnean because he went pee in his eye!!! While Finnean was trying to fend of the stream of pee...he cut under his little eye and it was bleeding...man what a mess!!!
I got him in the bath and all squeaky clean and we finally got to snuggle in the chair, got the nails trimmed and the eye stopped bleeding. He was so sleepy by this time- he just kept snuggling down while he finished up his bottle and was asleep 30 seconds after he hit the mattress! Hope this gives you a picture of what it really can be like at the Wagler household sometimes!

No comments: