background

Monday, March 1, 2010

At home with Momma!

This is Finnean noticing that Jerry wants some of his snack...

Jerry talked him into it...

This is the smile after I totally busted him sharing his snack...after I told him no multiple times!

Getting Jerry.

He was so tired but didn't want to take a nap. now it is almost five and he is down for a nap. silly boy.

This is my fav shot from the day.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did taking them. I miss taking his picture all the time-so I took advantage of the natural light from all the beautiful sunshine and snapped some pictures. Our daycare lady is sick today-so Michael had him this morning and then I got to stay with him this afternoon! It turned out to be a pretty good day. Michael said that Finnean officially can climb on the couch by himself and I forgot to let you know...Finnean's favorite new word is "Uh-oh!!" He will drop stuff on purpose just to say it! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Finnean looks just like a Wagler to me -- I'm sure some of him is Courtney-like but he sure reminds me of the Wagler kids. Glad you are enjoying each moment -- Thanks for sharing with us, Sue U.