background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Diaper Bag

I cleaned out our diaper bag yesterday and this is what I found...please keep in mind it is a normal sized bag!!!
  • 2 q-tips
  • a golf ball
  • 4 books
  • 4 spoons
  • Snacktrap with goldfish
  • Cheerios
  • Cheerios in the bottom of the bag
  • bags to put dirty diapers in
  • wipes
  • 2 travel packs of Kleenex
  • hand sanitizer
  • chap stick
  • a truck
  • 2 toy rings
  • diaper rash cream
  • a fruit roll up
  • a changing pad
  • lotion for Momma
  • diapers---but only TWO!!

I wish I would have weighed it...I am sure that it would be close to Finnean's weight! What I learned: Clean out the diaper bag more often!!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You need to teach me how to pack a diaper bag!
I'm always fumbling around in mine trying to find what I need and it never seems to be in there! (or at least not that I can find in the time of need.. i tend to find it at the bottom of the bag later)