background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Finnean and Michael were so sweet to me on Mother's Day! They are always sweet but extra sweet on Sunday. Michael ran out and got donuts from our favorite place and brought home flowers. He said that he wasn't the only dad in line at Hy-Vee for flowers on Sunday morning! Finnean and I got to snuggle in bed to watch Curious George and he of course stole my donut. He has not had a donut ever...but thought it was pretty tasty. He was kind of shaking...i think it had to much sugar!!! I got to take a nap ( i love a good nap!) and then we got ready for church. After church we hit Centro for lunch with Abby and Cory and had a wonderful time. We spent the evening running errands and I got to tuck in the sweetest boy in the world. I forgot to add that somewhere in this fun filled day Finnean turned into a wild man. He was running through Target, knocking things over, just being crazy. It is so funny because it started when we put a new shirt on him that he has never worn before. He was bouncing off the couch, running into things. We took off the shirt and he stopped being crazy. I am not sure that we will wear that shirt again OR we won't give him that much sugar in one day!!
I am so thankful for my boys!!!

Check out his suit. He looked pretty snazzy for church!
(please don't overlook his must have accessory!)

Being silly after he got syrup EVERYWHERE!

What a handsome little man.

Pure happiness. French Toast with tons of syrup, milk and fruit. Please note that he doesn't get syrup at home...so between the donut and lunch...he was on sugar overload!!

peek! look at that little booty!

We sat outside (thankfully they had the heaters on) but it was perfect because Finnean could play and laugh it up while we were chatting after lunch.

Sweet boy!

I am one lucky Momma. Look at how handsome these boys are!

:)
*****

I can't resist this picture. Grandpa and Poppa surprised us with being in the area tonight. Finnean loved reading his book with them. He is really starting to stay Gr-ma and Poppa.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

He is just so cute! Such a joy to read his adventures.