background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Science Center and Pella Tulip Time

Finnean and Dad took advantage of their day off together on Friday and went to the Science Center. Michael is so excited for Finnean to be able to DO things. I think they will be having a lot of outings this summer. I love that they get to spend those Fridays together.
*****
TULIP TIME!!
Brrrr...it was so cold and rainy too! BUT we got to see each other and had fun looking around Pella. We hope to go next year when it hopefully will be nicer and hopefully will be able to see some TULIPS! Not many left for the actual festival!
Can you find us? Ellie, Carter, Finnean and I with the giant windmill!

Finnean checking out the giant wooden shoes!

Silly boys!

This was right before he busted his nose on the bricks. :(

Taking Mom on a walk. I am not Mama anymore. Finnean says MOM. Very clear!

Finnean was so tired...

This is my favorite picture of the day. I think he actually looks like me here. AMAZING!

We were both tired and grumpy. We were cold, rained on and I didn't get a sweet treat. Well not yet anyway...they all went to the car and dropped me off to stand in line for....

COOKIES!!!!
this is why i stood in line for 20 minutes...YUM! Vander Ploeg Bakery...you must stop in Pella and get some of these! Michael got his dutch letter and we were all happy!

Carter obviously enjoyed a cookie on the way home :)

No comments: