background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have Patience...

We have song at our house that goes something like..."Have patience, have patience don't be in such a hurry, it only makes you worry."  I believe there are more words that my friends know but that is all I ever get to.  I sing this multiple times a day and so does Michael.  Finnean even sings it to Jerry.  I wish I was a little better at taking my own advice.  There is no little Wagler to announce but with time...surely this little person will decide he/she wants to come into the world!!  I am guessing my body is just getting ready for delivery with the "practice contractions"-my hope is that all those contractions will make it goes smooth!! Besides the lack of sleep from the anticipation of our new arrival we are doing okay.  Michael was up most of the early morning...I think he is excited too!!  My fingers are swollen but other than that we are just staying cool in the house.  We will NOT be going outside today! We have a check up tomorrow-so we will keep you posted!  Finnean still is voting for a gurrrlll.  What do you think?  Leave us a comment and let us know!
*****
We have this "Book of Answers" that we bought when we were in college, as we were are very indecisive sometimes.  As we have been cleaning out the junk in our house we found it and been asking it if the baby is coming today,? is it a girl? boy? etc.  Today I followed the directions to a tee and asked it if we were going to have the baby today.  It's answer "A substantial effort will be required"  I will take it!!  Let's meet this little one!!  :)

No comments: