background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday, July 26th

We had our weekly check up today and thank goodness we had our favorite doctor.  He literally started laughing when he check to see if I was dilated any further...NOPE!  Been at 3 for almost three weeks.  He handled it very well and told me that women would pay to be able to dilate on their own and here I am walking around at a 3.  He said that they would be very jealous of my body's ability.  That still didn't change the fact that we haven't moved along any further.  Michael and I planned to discuss scheduling a date for induction of late next week (if we didn't have some movement today at the appointment) to give Cozmo a chance to come on his own but the doctor said let's do it early next week.  My worry is that maybe my body isn't ready but the doctor is not worried about that at all, just might need a little jump start.  SO---Tuesday the 26th at 6:30am is the day!  It is so nice to have an end date (I know that I will not be pregnant forever but nice to know that there is a date!).  

When we were pregnant with Finnean we also had an induction date set.  That evening we went out for one last date night without having to find a babysitter.  We went to PF Chang's and then got ice cream at Cold Stone after walking the mall for a bit.  We thought that we might as well give it a shot and took our little man out on a date.  The food was so yummy and the ice cream was perfect on this super hot day!  It feels like there have been a lot of signs about the baby (I know, I know...you can see signs in anything) but today we had two very big "signs" of our little boy name, saw three double  strollers just like ours and Finnean ran up to the Mercy hospital sign at the mall...hey, I need a little something to keep my going!  So we are still hoping that Little Cozmo will come on his own but we will for sure meet him on Tuesday!  We can't wait!!! 
Finnean rocked the chop sticks!  He loved eating with them and did a great job.

YUM!  Finnean didn't care for the lettuce part of the lettuce wraps but the filling he LOVED!

Double yum!

We had such a fun "date night" together.  Love these boys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited and can't wait to hear if little Cozmo is a boy or girl. You said a lot of "he's and him's" in this blog...but I still say Cozmo is a girl! Ali needs a girlfriend her age!
Will be thinking about you guys on Tuesday, if she doesn't come on her own! (she look at that, I said she...it's a girl!)
~Jessica Friend