background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things I want to remember...

  • Finnean told me this morning at breakfast..."Me and Hutch love you!" Seriously.
  • Hutchinson rubs his eyes when he is tired, Finnean used to play with his hair and still does.
  • Hutchinson sucks on his tongue and makes this ridiculously cute face when he is doing it!
  • Finnean is emotional.  Some days it is very trying, but I am glad that he feels like he can express himself.
  • Hutchinson can roll over and now that he can he doesn't want a thing to do with tummy time.  He may never crawl!
  • Apples and bananas are yummy.  Carrots are not (if you are 5 months old, anyway!)
  • Finnean and I were watching a show called Word World yesterday.  They spell out letters and then the word turns into the object.  The were spelling GUITAR and then before it turned into a guitar, Finnean says..."GUITAR!"  Then they did it with drum and he says "DRUM!"  He blew my mind, I have know idea how he knew what they were spelling.
  • It has been so nice this January.  Like play outside in a sweatshirt nice. It is crazy.
  • Finnean rocks library time.  He used to just watch everything and soak it up.  Now he sings the songs and answers the questions that the library lady asks, dances along.  It is so fun to watch!  Hutchinson digs it.
These are just a few things that have been going on in our house that I want to make sure I don't forget, ever.

No comments: