background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Getting closer...

Hutchinson turned TEN MONTHS old on Saturday.  He is just full of life.  He is getting so funny and remains to be the happiest little guy that I have ever met!  He LOVES to stand up.  You find him pulling up on anything he can get his little hands on.  At Grandma's this weekend, I found him in his crib...standing up.  He was so proud!!  He also signed "more" for the first time this month and it was legit...not to mention so cute.  It seems as if he answers you sometimes when you ask him things.  He still says hi and I think he says Dadda a lot.  I tried to convince Michael that he has it mixed up and is calling me Dadda, but I think I am sadly mistaken...still no "Momma."  Silly boy :)  Is is getting faster at crawling and is playing with toys more.  He is kind of over "baby toys" and would rather play with hot wheels and anything Finnean is playing with.  He loves the water and loves taking a bath.  He is getting louder and loves to be heard!  He loves his family and still has not had any stranger anxiety yet.  He loves to "play" with babies his age and talks to them when they are playing.  He is an explorer and still loves to go for Jerry's food BUT he does stop when you tell him "no-no"-even if it is just for a few seconds.  It gives you a few extra to get there to redirect him! :)  He loves his Daddy and Michael can almost always get him to go to sleep if his is fussing.  He loves his brother and wants to do everything he does and watches carefully-so he can soon.  He loves me too :)  His eyes light up when I smile at him and that makes my heart so full.  We are STILL nursing!!  Two months to go.  Hopefully he will decide that he is going to drink out of a cup by then...or he might be one thirsty boy.  Right now he just splashes whatever is in his cup onto the floor, rather quickly :)  He is a good little solid food eater but isn't quite sure about the texture of some foods and picking them up himself.  Hopefully he will catch on soon.  He is still wearing size 3 diapers and mostly nine months clothes.  He is probably still kind of "small" on the growth charts but seems so healthy to us :)  He is growing so fast and makes our hearts so happy.  I can't imagine our little family any other way. 
Helping Miss Abby open some presents :)
Oh, those eyes!!

Stretch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the mohawk!


You can usually find him like this or pulling up on something!
Happy, happy Hutchy.
A top tooth is almost through (and has been making him not the best little sleeper the past two nights!)
Grandma and Hutchy-
I think Grandma is one of his favorite people.  When we were in Bloomfield the other night, he was fussing and wouldn't go to sleep.  We brought him down stairs and gave him to Lisa.  He looked around like, "Yes! I knew she would rock me!!" It was so cute and he looked so happy...so did she :)  I love how both of the boys and Carter too, can make her smile!

This picture really captures him right now. 
So old, sitting up at the table (I was close by---just in case!), enjoying the weather and smiling!


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Such sweet little boys as always! I have been so busy I haven't been checking this as regularly as I used to so I just got caught up on all of the cuteness going on in your house. Can't believe little Hutchinson is already 10 months! Finnean looks like a riot- I bet he is so much fun :)