background

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day weekend!

My boys are always sweet to me but they were extra sweet to me on Mother's Day weekend.  We just spent the whole weekend together, hanging out and just being together.  It was awesome! 
They also got me a massage at my favorite place, only have a few more days before I get to enjoy that! I am so grateful for these amazing boys and my awesome husband :)
Finnean and his map.  Pay attention to this map...you might see it again!
As you can see, we started off our weekend at the Blank Park Zoo.  Finnean's mission was to see the giraffes-which he did get to see :)

The boys LOVE the otter :)

The look so little in this big egg.  We explore the Australian outback and got up close with an emu!

Family :)

 :)

Hutchinson's first train ride!
The boys!

Hutchinson loves snuggles from Daddy.

He might be the happiest guy I have ever met!

:)

This is Hutchinson's new smile.  Kind of a scrunches his nose up.  Silly boy!

Back to the old smile :)
Our guide.

Finnean is reviewing the map...he carried it around ALL morning. He loved the map! 

That evening we had a picnic outside, the weather was amazing!!

He cracks me up that he can be so serious sometimes and then so smiley others!

Finnean's little neighbor friend is letting him borrow his bike.  Michael and Finnean tightened up the training wheels before his first ride...

SO BIG!
I love the determination on his face!

He loves his Spiderman helmet but is not too crazy about the bike.  We will work on it this summer :)

Sunday morning we headed out the High Trestle Trail Bridge.  It is an old train bridge that had been turned into a trail.  It is amazing!!!

We got in a 3 mile walk before noon :)

Love these sweet boys!

Cheers!
We finished off the afternoon with yummy ice cream treats from an little place called the Filling Station in Woodword...SO good:)

He was one worn out little boy :)
We finished up the weekend by a picnic in the park.  Watching ducks and playing.  It was an amazing weekend and I loved just being together. 

No comments: