background

Monday, July 5, 2010

18 month pictures

We have been so crazy busy that this little guy didn't get 18 month pictures until he was almost 19 months but it was worth the wait with all the great smiles that we got! He really hammed it up and had so much fun. We tried out a new photographer in Bloomfield...
Check her out at www.lvmphotography.com
Enjoy all of the pictures-I posted so many because I just can't pick! Michael is concerned were I am going to be putting all of the ones that I want to get printed!



This is one of our favorites. Finnean was a little uneasy at the beginning so he had his cookies. I think that is why we got all the smiles, he ate the whole box!

O my, the innocence of this one just melts my heart.














Belly Laugh...priceless.



2 comments:

Lori said...

Very good pictures of the little man!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all so precious! He is getting so big! ~Jessica Friend