background

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finnean the Tour Guide

On Sunday my Uncle Kevin and Grandpa came to Des Moines to check out our house and to go to lunch. After a great lunch we decided we should burn off some calories and walk around the Sculpture Park. Finnean did a great job of showing the art to his family! Check out some new art pictures!
Finnean has been rocking his new "eyes." He loves my "eyes" so we got him a new pair to protect those beautiful baby blues!
"Peek!"
One of his favorite words.

I love this picture because it looks like he is running so fast! He loved being in the art and really loved the shadows!

Jump!!!
Uncle Kevin, Grandpa Delbert, Daddy and Finnean

Getting close to nap time!!

He looks so big. It is hard to believe that he is getting closer to being TWO!!!
*****
One of my favorite quotes of the day...
"Everyday is an adventure, you just never know what life has in store for you. When I woke up this morning, I never thought I would be walking around downtown Des Moines looking at art and having a really good smoothie drink. And now I know a good place to get some coffee if I am in Des Moines."
-Grandpa Delbert
*****
You are so right Grandpa, you just never know what life has in store for you. We have been taking advantage of all the adventures that we go on together!

1 comment:

Lori said...

So glad you are getting some family time! Looks like things are going great and the paper towels, totally reminds me of something any wild boy would do!!