background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Giraffe...

This boy is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love that he is so happy and I love how Jerry is chasing him and almost knocks him down on the first run. Now for a little back story before I tell you something that is sure to embarrass him someday. Finnean has been noticing his penis a lot lately...totally normal and age appropriate for the little guy. He always points to it when you change his diaper. So....now for the cutest little story ever...while running back and forth Finnean would go to the mirror and look at himself. He noticed the tail on the giraffe and said PENIS!!! Penis, penis, penis. I am not sure that Michael and I have laughed that hard in a while. We made sure to correct him and hope he gets it right when we are out and about trick or treating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute video and what a hilarious story! I will be thinking of you guys when you are out trick or treating!! Good luck ;)

~Jessica Friend

tonya said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVVVVE how he says "Happy Halloween" He's so funny :)