background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Cozmo Wagler

Cozmo's first gift!!
I helped host a baby shower at our church for the women of Nigeria (to gather layettes to send to them) and the ladies that were on the committee with me surprised me with this AMAZING diaper cake.  Angie said it was her first time ever making one but it is so cute and full of goodies for little Cozmo!  I haven't had the heart to break it apart because it is so cute!!
Thanks ladies!!!

27 weeks and 3 days
We had our check up yesterday and everything is going well.  Heartbeat, tummy measurement, weight gain, blood pressure all good to go!  It felt a little defeating because we thought we were 28 weeks along and technically we are 27 weeks and 3 days and apparently you are not supposed to count the week until you finish it and he moved our next appointment from two weeks to three weeks.  Something different than the last doctor that we visited with....so I literally felt like we went backwards!!! I am finally over it and just happy that our little Cozmo is healthy and moving around like crazy!!  Tonight we could really feel the little tiny body in there...we were thinking it was the curve of the back.  Cozmo's newest thing is that when I get ice from the door on the refrigerator, the noise scares him and he moves all over.  I hate that is scares him but it is kinda cute!  I have also been feeling very defined movements like a foot or knee sliding across my belly.   It is just mind boggling that there is a human in there.  I am not sure that I will ever get over the wonder of it all.  It is hard to believe how much love we have for this little person already!  As you can see in the picture below, the big brother is quite smitten as well!

Finnean is going to make an awesome big brother!  We find him snuggling his toys, getting them a blanket and saying "I change your diaper" to them.  It is just about the sweetest thing ever.  We are so excited for them to meet! 

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Your belly is so cute! Can't wait to see what little Cozmo is. Does Finnean have any preference? He's getting soooo big <3