background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was great at our house!  Finnean and Michael let me sleep in to start the morning before we headed to church.  After church we headed to lunch and then home for HUGE naps!!  After nap we headed to a park for a pizza picnic and time outside to enjoy the beautiful day together.  It was so sweet because out of nowhere Finnean says "Happy Mother's Day Mom!"  He just warms my heart.  Michael gave me the best gift a mom could ask for.  Starting May 9th, I moved to working just one day a week.  I am so excited that I get to spend so much time with Finnean and will be able to stay home full-time when Cozmo comes! I feel so grateful to have such wonderful men in my life!!
My little lunch date!

Check the crayon behind his ear...

I love this little face!!

No comments: