background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cozmo's Update

Growing, growing, growing! 
33 1/2 weeks down!
I have noticed that I look MUCH more tired in this picture than last one.  I sometimes forget that I am pregnant and try to do too much...so I am trying to take it easy!! 
Cozmo continues to rock his doctor's appointments.  We are going every two weeks (one more time) and then we will be weekly!! At our appointment on Wednesday the heartbeat was 150 beats per minute and everything checked out great.  It is crazy how quickly it has gone and how big Cozmo seems.  He has been doing some pretty sweet movements around 9-10 at night.  It is amazing how much we can feel him moving around and it almost grosses Michael out sometimes.  It is so fun to watch!  We just want to know what he is doing in there!!  He is up to about 4 pounds and 18 inches long!  So the next few weeks, there is some plumping up to do...hopefully not by me!  Sweets continue to be my favorite thing ever.   Only one late night craving for McDonald's chicken nuggets.  My vote has officially changed to Cozmo is a boy.  I had a dream last week that we were introducing him as our little boy name to everyone.  I also have a friend that is about a week behind and she is having a little girl, we look completely different.  Michael doesn't really have a thought if it is a boy or a girl, he says that I think about it way more than he does :)  He knows that it is one or the other!  Who knows...we have only a few more weeks until we find out!!  We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little person!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, it looks like you are growing! I am guessing a boy as well!

The Swaims said...

Josh and I say boy!!