background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paci Update...

WHOOO!!! We are making great progress!!  Nighttime is not the issue he is doing great without fussing or giving us any grief.  Naptime is a little harder...which is harder on me :)  I believe on Monday I sent a text to Michael that went something along the lines of "Please, please stop and buy a paci on your way home from home.  He can have it until he is 16."  Needless to say, that was a moment of weakness...we will both make it, our naps are just getting cut short and that is hard on the pregnant, highly-emotional Mom!  Today he was back to a two hour nap...which is perfect!  I am so thankful for that!

Today he was helping me fold towels and he loves to lay on them fresh out of the dryer and he said he was going night-night but he needed his paci.  I said you don't have a paci remember and he said "O there it is!!"  He found a tiny wash cloth and put it up to his cheek and said..."there's my paci!"  What a silly boy-he obviously has not forgotten about it!

No comments: