background

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Growing boy...

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the rest of Hutchinson's 6 month photo shoot. (yes, I know he is almost 7 months!!)  I can't get over that big smile and his happy eyes.  Love the one with Sophie, his favorite toy by far.   We are excited that Operation Calorie Boost and Pump-a-thon has had some great results!  Hutch gained 2 ounces in one week.  He should be gaining 3-5 a week but with my supply being so low, it makes sense that he didn't.  The best news is that my milk supply doubled!! We went back to Mercy on Monday and he took 5 ounces!  We are so excited and will continue to work at Hutchinson gaining weight.  I am so thankful for the awesome support of the Mercy Lactation consultants and all of the encouraging words from so many over the past few days, it really does help when you are trying to accomplish something!  We will be going back next Monday to make sure he is still gaining! 



No comments: