background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Love these boys!!

Michael got me a fancy smart phone for my birthday...I am still trying to figure it out BUT I can take pictures of these sweet boys...most of these are from my Instragram account, so there is a filter on them.  Love being able to capture just day to day activities :)
First taste of strawberries...yum!!

Just hanging in the fridge!

We were at Sam's Club and we opened the graham crackers to get us out the door without a meltdown.  Hutchinson figured out to get the crackers out himself...this is him being "caught" stealing a cracker.  Sweet little thing!

Go Mustangs!!
State Baseball-2012

Yogurt is yummy!

My little urban cowboy.

Splash!!

"I'm gonna get you!!"
Doesn't he look naughty!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the boys.
They have started playing together.  Hutchinson was driving the imaginary "train" while Finnean was in the "car" of the train.  Of course, Hutchinson can't imagine things yet but I do think he knows he is playing with his big brother.  It is pretty sweet to watch them interact.

Motorcycle repair shop.

Watching (and wishing) he could play in the sand box!

Sweet boy!!

SuperFinn!!

No comments: