background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Old friends!


Remember when I said that a momma needs good girlfriends?  Well, I happen to be one lucky momma because I have amazing new friends AND amazing old friends.  Laura, Abby and I have known each other for a LONGGGG time.  Friday was Laura's birthday and her sister had us surprise her for dinner at her house!  It was so nice that Laura and her family were visiting Des Moines!!  It was great to catch up and snuggle her sweet daughter, Piper!  We also had a chance to catch up with Katie, Laura's sister who happens to be one of Michael's long time friends.  So there was a lot of chatting going on!!  The boys played awesome, it was a great time.  Thanks Katie!!
Abby was out of town so could not join us for dinner but we did all get together for a bit on Sunday.  It is amazing how much discussion about babes goes on!!  So FUN!  I am so grateful to get to walk through motherhood with these ladies!
Friends!

Abby, Avett (one month), Laura, Piper (8 months), Me, Hutchinson (one year) and Finnean (3 1/2!!)
We all got together in February, shortly after Piper was born...check out how much they have grown!  I think Avett wins for growing the most...I think he was the size of lemon or something back in February! 

No comments: