background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Picnic on the Capitol lawn.

This is Finnean telling a story I am sure :)  He is quite the story teller...hmmm I wonder where he gets that from, Michael Wagler!?

Happy boy.

Happy Dad! 
He is really happy because we sprung him from work for a little picnic on the Capitol lawn in the capital city!!

Hutch can't wait to run after him!!

I think this is my favorite Hutchinson picture from the day.  I LOVE white onesies.  Very "impractical" for little boys who get dirty but soooo simple.  He is laying on Michael's Poppa's blanket from when he was in the miltary. 

The sun hit is little foot just right!  I am obsessing over his little feet these days.  They are such an important part for him right now.  He is on the verge of really walking and you can see his little toes trying to keep him balanced when he is trying.  He has also gained a little arch in his foot, even that is cute. 

Reflection of the Capitol.

This looks SO much like Finnean.  As soon as I saw this picture I thought of THIS picture (the third picture down in the post!)  Finnean had just started crawling but has the same look as Hutchinson does here!

Love this giggly little man.  He is so darn happy!!
Sweet thing watching his big brother.

No comments: