background

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to School!

We headed to Finnean's Open House on August 29th.  He did a great job and didn't seem nervous at all.  He seemed like an old pro.  Walked right in and put his things away.  He talked to the teacher, which I am pretty sure he didn't do last year and looked around.  He said he really liked his new room!  Aren't the boys cute in their matching green shorts!?

 

He picked out his clothes and of course, had to wear his Thursday monster unders!


I LOVE this picture!  He looks SO happy and just so darn excited.  Not to mention how stinking old he looks!  The pilot thing is new.  We have watched this All About Airplanes video a few times (while he recovered from the tonsillitis) and it has him hooked on flying!  I just can't get over the cuteness here! 
 
He was so excited to get to school and hang out with his friends!  He didn't miss a beat with being gone the first couple days.  His teacher said that he had a great day and had a lot of fun!  I know he will do great but I just worry about him.  What will be the challenges for him this year?  In what areas will he have success?  I know we just have to help him along but it is hard to be without him each morning.  I didn't cry but goodness, my heart was definitely sad!
"Where FiFi? Where FiFi? Where FiFi"
Hutchinson was so sad that he didn't get to stay and paint with FiFi on the first day of school.  We headed to the library and he had a great time at story time.  You can definitely tell that he misses his big bro.  It will be an adjustment for all of us!  I am excited to get to spend some one on one time with little H! :)

No comments: