background

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hutchinson

This boy has my heart.  He is so sweet and his tiny little voice is so darn cute.  He is getting a little feisty and is exploring what his personality should be like.  He LOVES to explore the world around him and loves to hang with his momma.  I feel like he is just a really fun age,  not too sassy and still really sweet!  I am just trying to soak up everything about him.   His long, crazy hair.  His sweet little cheeks that are still perfectly chubby.  His little hands that are always covered in dirt from driving Hotwheels around.  His tiny voice that kept saying "mo' leaf?" today on our walk, as he picked up every leaf we passed.   His little legs that are so tiny but prefect for his little frame.  His eyes, oh those eyes.  They are so brown and just have a way of melting my heart.   Or maybe it's the long lashes... those really get me.   I want to remember his sweet smile and his awesome grumpy face.  I can't keep a straight face when puts on the grumpy face.   I feel like it is my job to soak him up at this very age.  I just want him to stay little for a while longer.  
Today we set out on the trail for some exploring.  The weather is over the top beautiful right now.   The sun keeps your skin warm when the morning is chilly.   The leaves are just starting to fall.   Everything is about to get crazy beautiful, only like Iowa can do it.  Stay tuned for plenty of pictures from our fall adventures.   It just might be the most wonderful time of the year. For now, here is our little adventure from today or as I like to call it : today's work.

No comments: