background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Date Night

Finnean and I had a date at IHOP tonight. He LOVES IHOP! It is so funny how happy he is when we are there. I need to record the next time we go AND kids eat free on Monday night! Whooo! Enjoy the pictures from our beautiful evening outside.
*****
Eeek! I think he was really excited about something...Jerry I am guessing!

One of Finnean's fav things in the whole world. Dad and Finnean watch the trash truck every Monday but not too close. Finnean is scared if they don't watch from the garage!

Trying the chalk! YUCK!
Thankfully he didn't like it but it stuck to the end of his little tongue.

Checking out his work. I think more chalk ends up on him than the sidewalk but he loves to play with "chalk!"

Laughing at something. Who knows what?!

Our watchdog, Jerrrrry.

Best Friends!

Love this one. He is so messy!

A bike!
"Bike" is one of Finnean's fav new words. Motorcycles are also bikes in Finnean's book.

No comments: