background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flowers!

Michael called on Monday and asked if I wanted 3 flats of flowers. I said sure! Our daycare lady was sick that day so I was home with Finnean and it worked out perfect. We headed to Target to get some pots and soil...here are a few pictures from our adventures.
Before...

Helping Mommy pick out the perfect flowers for each pot. If you notice his little hand in the little black pot...he was putting little glass beads in that pot. He took each one (probably over 100 of them) from the blue pot and put it in the other. It kept him busy while I planted!!

Getting dirty.


Busy sorting the rocks.

I love this one. He really doesn't look too happy but I don't remember him complaining!

After!
The finished product AND I have two flats of flowers left. I need to get a little more soil!!!
********
This is a picture that we took on the way home from Bloomfield last weekend. We thought the sweeping clouds looked like rain. It was a beautiful site after an emotional visit for us in Bloomfield. We continue to make many trips to Bloomfield and to Hospice to see my mom. In my last update we thought that she had more time to live, that has turned out to not be the case. All of your thoughts and prayers help...keep praying for her to be peaceful. That is what we need right now.

1 comment:

Tonya! said...

Adorable pics of the little man, Courtney. Still sending thoughts and prayers your way. Take care!