background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few Finnean stories...

Tonight we were eating supper and this is what happened...
Finnean: Apple?
Me: Sorry buddy we don't have any apples, you want some watermelon?
Finnean: Apple?
Me: We don't have any apples, we can eat some other fruit.
***I went to the fridge and got out some pineapple to see if that would work...
Finnean: APPLE!
Me: Finnean do you love pineapple??
Finnean: I wuv apple!
***I apparently was not on the same page as he was! He wanted pineapple the whole time.

He can officially take off his clothes. the other night he was helping get ready for the bath and he took off his shirt and shorts!! I doesn't know how to take off his diaper yet...which might be a good thing!

He says "Beep Beeep!" and has to be one of the cutest things ever!

He gives Kisses and says MWA!

I put him to bed last night and he said "blanket" and then "dog" both things he sleeps with now. Just about melts my heart with all this new words. It is just so weird to hear his little tiny voice!

No comments: