background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cozmo's Picture Debut

 We were not supposed to see little Cozmo until March 9th but I didn't feel him moving around like his little self yesterday and into this morning, so we called the doctor and they had us come in.  We thought they would just do a non-stress test or something but instead they did an ultrasound!  O my goodness...Cozmo has melted our hearts already.  It was amazing to see the little arms and legs kicking and moving all about.  It is hard to believe that I couldn't feel him for a whole day with all that movement.  Our ultrasound tech was so nice and it was a great relief to know that Cozmo is growing just fine and everything looks normal! 
 Isn't he cute here...sucking his little thumb!!
I love profile shots---so this one is so sweet too!  We held strong and didn't find out whether Cozmo is a boy or a girl.  It is amazing because he looks so big here but only weighs about 7 ounces right now.  It is just so crazy to see him or her wiggling all over! 

3 comments:

Tonya said...

:) How exciting!

I'm glad everything is okay with baby. I had a couple scares where they made me come in to make sure everything was okay too. Its the worst feeling in the world not knowing!

Unknown said...

Yay!! So exciting!! I love reading this blog!

Unknown said...

this is tia and gabs by the way :)