background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nummy...Cheerios!

Breakfast remains Finnean's favorite meal of the day.  He always eats breakfast and a lot of it.  Most days it is peanut butter toast then if he sees me having jelly on my toast he wants a piece of that as well.  He will also have some yogurt and some cereal.  O and don't fogetr the juice!  He will be shocked when he gets full-flavored juice, as he gets watered down OJ for now. Selfishly, I don't want want him to be a juice junkie like me, I do not start the day without a cup of juice (usually Michael brings it to me before I even get out of bed!) and if he finds out how good it really can be...we are going to have to buy a lot more!  Other breakfast favorites include a pancake egg wrapped in a tortilla, waffles with dip it or of course pancakes!  One of our favorite, special trips includes going to get donuts as a family!  It is so cute how happy all that sugar makes Finnean!  Cozmo really likes donuts too :)

No comments: