background

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Brothers

These boys have my heart.  Just look at Hutchinson's crazy, long hair and his sweet little chubby cheeks that make his grin just perfect.  And Finnean, hands full of rocks, only pausing for a minute (since I bribed him candy) to hold still for a picture.  They have so much love for each other.  It am so thankful that we had two boys.  I love the things they think up together or how Hutchinson will do whatever FiFi is doing(most of the time this is okay!). I love how they will always have a friend.  I know they will struggle and drive each other crazy but I hope when they are older they will know that they have someone that they can always count on.  I think Hutchy will miss FiFi like crazy next year when he is at school.  My heart just melts when Finnean helps Hutchinson out with something or offers to play a game with him.  It also melts when Hutchinson gets so excited to pick Finnean up from school, he has only been gone for a few hours and he is ready for his brother, his friend, his playmate, his partner in crime to come home and see him!  It is awesome.  And the way that Finnean can make Hutchinson laugh, it is priceless.  One of my most favorite sounds! I wouldn't trade having two little boys for anything. 

No comments: