background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New gig!

I am so excited to share that I have been chosen to be a new member of the writing team for The Des Moines Moms Blog (DMMB)!  I am so thankful for my sweet friends, Abby and Shelby, that encouraged me to apply.  The DMMB is an awesome group of women that have had so many experiences and truly just want to help other mommas.  I hope that you read along.  I will be sure to post a link to my posts on this blog.  I keep giggling because I can't believe I am a blogger!!  So excited!  Check out my introductory post HERE! Want to hear some small world, Iowa living at it's best?  The gal that I am introduced with, Kelsey (who is not my Bare Root partner), happens to be my college roommate's class mate from elementary school!?  Isn't that weird!  I love Iowa. :)

No comments: