background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9 month check up

I know I haven't posted for a bit...BUT I will try and catch you up! Finnean had his NINE month check up on Sept. 11th. He passed all of his tests and Dr. El-Dadah is not concerned about his weight...he is in the 20th percentile!!! He doesn't seem that little to us...maybe just seems like everyone is just way bigger. Height and head circumference are right on track and the little man couldn't be healthier. Most 9 month olds don't have to get shots but when it is flu season you do! Of course, I didn't even think about that so I scheduled nine month pictures at Target (after the experience...I am not sure that we will ever go back) but what matter most is we got some cute pictures! Anyways, I got sidetracked by the Target scammers. So we asked to post-pone the flu shot until the 14th and it worked out great. We have to get the other half of the dose on the 14th of October. I got my flu shot today and my arm is hurting---I can't imagine how sore his little leg must have been!! But he only cried for 15 seconds and then he was on is way-like nothing happened. Our nine month check was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing!

No comments: