background

Monday, September 7, 2009

What a BIG BOY!

Nap time...
What a cutie, looking like such a big boy sleeping so soundly!
Little did I know....
That I would find him standing up for the first time in his bed!!!

Bed head!

I think he looks naughty here. He is so cute and sweet but boy do I think we have another thing coming when he can start walking!!!


A rare smiley Finnean while he is getting his diaper changed. He can be so sad and then just start laughing, like belly laughing. It almost makes me cry because it is so cute! This is a great shot of his new teeth! He has started biting my shoulder...OUCH!
9.3.09
On Thursday he started pulling up on everything!! The ottoman, chairs, gates, the wall...anything he can get his little hands on he is trying to stand up! He does a great job and he looks like such a little man when he does it!

No comments: