background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coughy, stuffy, grumpy, sneezy, fevery...

Those could all be name of dwarfs but instead they all could be names for Finnean today. He just isn't feeling good. I hate it because it gets my mom guilt going that if I wouldn't have taken him to daycare then he would be healthy and we wouldn't be dealing with this junk!! I know it is good for him to build immunity to things but when those sad, tired, sick eyes look at you...it almost breaks your heart! Finnean was up at 6 and feeling crappy. We attempted to get around but after the constant crying---I am home today and he is already back down for a nap this morning. Maybe I can get some laundry done or make some jewelry while the little bear sleeps! Send your "get better soon energy" our way! We will keep you posted and HOPEFULLY we will posting pictures soon that are rash free and of a healthy little Finnean.

No comments: